Saturday, December 3, 2011

GUN-GRABBER GINGRICH

*

http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Article/100646-2011-12-03-newt-gingrich-wants-your-thumbprint-to-buy-a-gun.htm#.TtqqWxXV00I.facebook


Newt Gingrich Wants your Thumbprint to Buy a Gun

 

Newt Gingrich's record is even worse, and much more anti-gun than I thought.

This week, my staff discovered that Newt Gingrich believes gun owners should be forced to submit themselves to thumbprint scans of a biometric federal gun owner database... just to buy a firearm:

"I think we prefer to go to instant check on an immediate basis and try to accelerate implementing instant checks so that you could literally check by thumbprint... Instant check is a much better system than the Brady process." -- June 27, 1997 

I don't want Eric Holder's Justice Department to have a list of gun owners complete with biometric data like thumbprints, and I'm sure you don't either.

Please call Newt Gingrich right now at (678) 973-2306. 

Demand he retract his support for a national thumbprint database and apologize to gun owners.
*


No comments:

Post a Comment